March 27, 2010

Crazy Kids

Random photos from the last month or two, accompanied by creative captions. Please enjoy.

Too much Fun Dip...


"Noooo! I can't believe Kirilenko keeps launching three's"...
I get the feeling this won't be the last time she gives me this look. I mean she's not even a teenager yet...
"Is there something in my teeth?"...
He's the boy of a thousand faces...
They claimed it was "too bright" to eat outside. I solved that problem and we dined al fresco...
Whipping up a batch of pudding...
Carson the Bubble Monster...

It's actually surprising how often our kids have fallen asleep like this...

2 comments:

Diana said...

Oh Jeremy! These are the greatest! I LAUGHED ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable. The comments are hilarious. I love your posts Jeremy, you do an awesome job. Excited to see all of you SOON!!
Sandi